Fatima Jinnah Medical college Lahore is organizing an exciting event where competitive young blood of Pakistan will show their skills.
“2nd INTERCOLLEGIATE VIDEOFEST’17”
where we continue the tradition of showcasing a diverse sampling of newest films established by next generation of groundbreaking filmmakers. Our Videofest consists of two main rounds:
1. PRELIMINARY ROUND
2. FINAL ROUND
Results of preliminary round will be posted on our Facebook page on 23rd April, 2017. Winners will be invited to our main round and closing ceremony.
Moreover, Through Wild Card Entries Few more short films will be added to main round. Announcement of Wild Card winners will be on 25th April,2017.
– Music Videos
DATES TO REMEMBER:
– Last date for REGISTRATION: 14/4/2017
– SUBMISSION deadline : 18/4/2017
– Announcement of PRELIMINARY ROUND winners : 23/4/2017
– Closing ceremony And Main Event: 28/4/2017
VENUE & DATE OF MAIN EVENT:
28Th April, 2017 at
FATIMA JINNAH MEDICAL UNIVERSITY LAHORE.
DESCRIPTION & DETAILS OF RULES BOOK:
1. All entries must be registered by 14th April via email at Fjmudramtics13@gmail.com that must include following details:
– Name of institute.
– Title of short film.
– Names of 4 members from participating team.
2. Only these 4 members per Entry, mentioned in mail while registration, will be allowed entrance at the university on 28Th April, 2017.
3. Entry submission deadline is 18th Of April, 2017. Entries must be submitted by hand in a USB by respective Ambassadors/Participant(s) along with submission fee.
– Participants can take back their USBs by end of event or within 2 days from day of main event.
4. Submission fee is 300 Rs. And it is non refundable.
5. For short films preferred format is AVI format with max. -264* 720 HD-. Resolution must be up to clear pixel differentiation.
6. Maximum of 3 videos from one institute will be qualified for main round and played on day of event. Moreover, Montage clips are welcomed.
7. There is NO limitation on number of entries. Maximum number of entries are welcomed.
8. NO Spectators/Observers allowed in any case. Please follow this strictly to save yourself any kind of insult/embarrassment/mistreatment.
9. Submission of material from past years will lead to disqualification.
10. Any content offensive to national/religious sentiments or any gender will lead to immediate disqualification. NO vulgar or inappropriate content will be entertained.
11. Please follow time schedule strictly.
– Entrance & Registration: 2:10 pm
– Screening : 2:30 pm
– Gates Closure : 3:00 pm
12. Participants are required to bring their CNIC and college/uni ID cards. These will remain with our security team and can be collected back by the participants after the event. This is MANDATORY.
13. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside university premises.
14. No edibles/drinks allowed inside auditorium.
15. Participants are requested to maintain decorum of university at all times. Any kind of misbehavior or inappropriate language will lead to immediate removal from premises and disqualification.
REGISTER Yourself at email@example.com